Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Subway nonsense part 2

Here is a peak of what >
 entertainment looks like on a Manhattan subway train.


I also saw this lady waiting for the subway train on the platform in a really nice antique chair. She was professionally dressed black woman. I should've took a photo. I walked by her because it was just another random sight in the city. But it was so intriguing I had to ask her. "Is that your chair?" "It is." she replied. I said, "I said oh ok, I just thought it was such a weird sight to see you sitting there in that chair. I guess it would be pretty weird if it wasn't yours?" "yeah it would i guess, im bringing it uptown" "jeeze your lugging it all the way up there?" "Yeah but i got the taxi man to get me here" "oh well thats good" "ok good luck!" i replied as the train started to pull in. It was such a crowded train there was no hope for her to get on this train. She would just have to wait for the next one.


No comments:

Post a Comment